Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack
Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack for Element X, Primo Protein, & All Power Packs Unlock 2016
Want to unlock all power packs in Smash Monster: City Rampage without paying for them, and get unlimited Element X and Primo Protein? Download our free Smash Monster: City Rampage hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily unlock all power packs, and get unlimited Primo Protein & Element X.
Our Smash Monster: City Rampage hack tool is very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see what it will look like. All you have to do is download it and click “start.” Enter how much Primo Protein and Element X you want. It’s really simple and you don’t even have to jailbreak or root your device!
Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack Download 2017 - Hack Tool
Download Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack working 2017. New cheats: Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack. Smash Monsters: City Rampage Hack online developed for gamers.
Download our Smash Monster: City Rampage hack from our site. It should take 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it will take another 30 seconds to install. Make sure you choose Android or iOS. The power packs will automatically be set to unlock, but you need to fill in how much Primo Protein & Element X you would like. Don’t worry about filling out any surveys for the Smash Monster: City Rampage 2016 hack tool — it’s totally free.
Click the big “start” button to begin the hack. After the hack has finished, which should only take about 30 seconds, open the app on your device like normal. All of the power packs, Primo Protein, and Element X will be available to use.
Cheats & Tips for Smash Monsters: City Rampage
- Red monsters are effective against green buildings and their weakness is the color “blue” (the structures of this color will do additional damage to them).
- Blue monsters are effective against red buildings and their weakness is the color “green” (the structures of this color will do additional damage to them).
- Green monsters are effective against blue buildings and their weakness is the color “red” (the structures of this color will do additional damage to them).
- Monsters will unlock skills. You need to learn them in order to use them properly. You can do that by keeping the skill button pushed until the information bubble pops.
- As you advance in levels, there will be more and more districts to destroy in the same fight. Keep your monsters healthy because they have a long ride ahead.
- Don’t forget about your city. Build smart and watch the coins stocking up in your chest. Try to outplay enemies by putting different-colored buildings on lines.
- Always upgrade your defensive buildings. If you manage to successfully defend against hordes of monsters, you will be repaid accordingly.
- Feed your monsters with blobs. They need to grow in order to become more powerful so you should prioritize to make sure you have enough blobs. Reach a maximum level for your rare monsters first and then train the others.
- Try to get your free monsters. It may be hard to keep up with the timers but this is your best chance if you don’t want to invest real money in a virtual game.
- In order to gain more experience points for your monsters, make sure you Pillage districts after you conquer them (replay levels).